METALLIC FINISH (Moss Green)
• Two-coat system
• The first coat (organic pigments color), 4 to 8 mils, with squeegee tight only.
• Mix thoroughly at (300-450 rpm) the metallic powder in Part A
• Topcoat at 30-50 mils
• The topcoat can be installed either with a Magic Trowel or with a squeegee 18“ with 1/8 serrations, which is a standard application and also is suitable to back roll or simultaneously use a squeegee.
• A two-color metallic system requires the installation to be completed before its gel time (45 minutes and 50 minutes).
• Applying the product beyond the recommended working time may affect the leveling of the surface