Anti-Slip Finish Available
• In general, slip resistance can be achieved with an additive such as silica sand or aluminum oxide.
• The quantity of sand and particle size will have an impact on the coefficient of friction
• The coefficient of friction depends on the uniformity of the surface and its inclination.
• This coefficient varies between 0 and 2:
- 0: represents no friction
- 2: being a strong friction
• A surface is considered safe if the coefficient of friction is equal to or greater than 0.6
• Samples can serve as a reference for presenting them to customers.
• Example: 1X1ft with a percentage and a grade of silica sand.